How To Run Solo Ads
If you’re wondering how to run solo ads or how to get started with solo ads, you’re in the right place.
How to Approach a Solo Ads Vendor to Get Started with Solo Ads
There are thousands of vendors out there with large email lists. All these email lists have people who share specific interests. It’s also important to look for a solo ads vendor who has a quality list of prospects that are in your industry.
Speak to the vendor and ask for proof and statistics to show their previous success for their clients.
If the Solo Ads vendor has reviews on their website, try to validate these reviews to prove that they are genuine.
Don’t be afraid to ask the following questions:
- How old is the email list?
- What is the average opt-in rate for your Solo Ads list?
- How successful have previous Solo Ads campaigns been?
- What was the open rate-ratio on your last Solo Ads campaign?
- How many clicks can I expect from this Solo Ads campaign?
- How long ago did the subscribers on this list make a purchase?
You should always ask these questions before moving forward with a Solo Ads purchase.
Using Udimi Solo Ads to Run Solo Ads Campaigns
Udimi is a fantastic resource for finding genuine Solo Ads vendors because they filter clicks, and they don’t tolerate scammers.
Four reasons to work with Udimi for solo ads:
- Udimi have the biggest collection of Solo Ads sellers on the internet.
- They guarantee that all clicks are real and sourced from top tier traffic.
- Udimi solo ads releases daily deals that offer discounted prices on solo ads, creating value for vendors and buyers.
If you’re interested in learning more about solo ads, check out the Solo Ads Coaching Program.